Elisa Gredilla ZazoSPAIN
Degree in Chemistry, specialist in Biochemistry by Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
Head of Food and GLP Department in ENAC (Entidad Nacional de Acreditación), Spanish Accreditation Body
From 1992 working in ENAC, that means more than 27 years performing assessment of testing laboratories in the agri-food sector and more than 16 years performing evaluations of Certification Bodies and Inspections Bodies of farms and food and feed industries.
To participate in International groups is an important task in my work, I represent ENAC at international level in:
- Since 2000: Member of the European Accreditation (EA) Working Group for Food Testing, being Convenor of this WG from 2000 to 2007.
- Since 2001: Member of the EA Working Group for Food Product Certification, being Secretary of this WG from 2001 to 2010.
- Since 2002: Member of EU Working Group for Good Laboratories Practices (GLP).
- Since 2003: Member of OECD Working Group for GLP
- Since 2005: Member of ISO/CASCO/WG 36 "Joint WG ISO/CASCO- ISO/TC 34/SC 17” that developed and revised ISO 22003
- Since 2017: Member of International Accreditation Forum Working Group for Food Certification
- Since 2001: Participating in various Working Group of Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)
I have taken part in numerous congress and workshops related with Agri-food sector, including animal health events. I have worked close with administration and private sector for the development of the accreditation in the food chain.